Thursday 18 September 2014

Tea, Glorious Tea!


I recently bought this cute tea box off ebay so I thought I would share my favourite blends:

Tetley Peppermint

Peppermint  tea is always my go to when I don't know what to have. It is light, refreshing, caffeine-free, and helps with bloating. I do get sucked in with the adorable little bags as well.

Dilmah Extra Strong

If I need caffeine, which I do try and avoid, this is my go to. It packs a punch, and the flour is nice and strong. I wouldn't say smokey in taste but definitely heavier than and breakfast tea.

Twinings Camomile

Camomile tea has some how become a favorite of mine. It is so ncie just before bed, and I am normal asleep before I finish the mug off.

Celestial Sleepy Time 

This is basically a fancy version of camomile but in the best way possible. It has hints of lavender (I think) and goes down nicely with a sweet biscuit.

Tea2 Gorgeous Geisha

My favorite green tea mixer, as it is light and full of jasmine. If you are feeling sweet ass a half teaspoon honey and enjoy.

Chi Chu Art Museum Caramel Ginger

This is limited edition and only available on the island of Naoshima in Japan, but it is literally the most beautiful tea I have ever drunk. I have searched the internet endlessly to try and find someone that stocks it, if you know of any people tell me!






2 comments:

  1. I love this! As a newbie to Australia (and a Brit), it's so nice to see that I'm not the only one who loves their tea :)
    Claire x

    24 Hours From Home - Travel, Adventures and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, welcome to Australia :) xx

      Delete