Thursday 8 May 2014

Products I Used Up: April




I barely used anything this month, so I am just going to get onto it, short and sweet!

Ponche Shower Gel: I did like ponche, and I think this is my second or third bottle. It smells amazing, with orange and tequila, but unfortunately does not lather as well as other shower gels I have used. I would repurchase this, but probably won't be doing so any time soon. 


I Love Juicy Shampoo: This is a great shampoo, which leaves your hair squeaky clean, but is not hydrating. I loved this shampoo, but my hair has become a lot drier recently, and in think it is time for a change. 


Priceline Cotton Tips: As far as cotton tips go these work fine. I think that really you can't go wrong, cotton tips are cotton tips, so I tend to go for the cheapest possible. 


Jasmine and Henna Fluff Ease: I absolutely love the smell of this hair mask. I had to admit I don't see an insane difference in my hair, but this smell is so great and lasts for several days so it's worth the 20 minutes it takes out of my day. I do notice a bit of frizz reduced, and over all my hair is more managble, but other than that this is purely scent based. 


Rimmel Bronzer: Oh Rimmel, you have failed me again. The way they shatter when you are a mere third of they way through really irks me. I won't repurchase this, as there are plenty of better bronzes out their will less shimmer and less breakage. 


Lush Sparkle Toothy Tabs: This is more of a throwing away, rather than using up, post, as I never actually tried these. Something about a solid toothpaste just doesn't sit right with me. If any of you haves tried these please let me know, but if don't regret throwing my year old free sample in the bin. 

That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment