Sunday 11 May 2014

Natural Eyes


What's in the box, in the box..... Natural eyes! Woo! I was very very very naughty for purchasing this, but as they say, no regrets. It is beautiful, inside and out. I Think Too Faced eye shadows are my favourite, or at least tied with Stila. I also tend to use palettes of this size a lot more, as too many shadows can really scare me off. My naked palette has barely been used, bar for my everyday eyebrow routine. If this guys matches my eyebrows, I will need nothing else!
As usual there are the three larger shadows, 6g each, and six smaller accent shadows, 5.4g each, totaling 9 shadows. 
This time around we have 4 matte shades, and 3 shimmers, and 2 glitter-shimmer hybrids. The glitter is by no means chunky, and has very minimal fall out, at least when I tested it on my hand. 
   Colours from 1-9: Heaven, Silk Teddy, Nudie, Cashmere Bunny, Push-Up, Honey Pot, Sexspresso, Erotica and Chocolate Martini. Check that shimmer out!

As you can see the shimmers go crazy in natural light, and the glitter shadows are more subtle (shown more clearly in the photo below). I am embarrassed that the first matte colour, Heaven, blends in almost seamlessly with my skin tone, I am forever pastey. 

    
The palette also includes Too Faced's iconic 'how to' sheet, with a day, classic and fashion eye look. The only newbies,are the additional matte colour, and a mirror in the back of the tin. Although it isn't big, so be prepared to hold it 5cm away from your face. All in all I am very happy with this palette, and can see it fast replacing all others in my collection. I will soon do a full comparison with the Boudoir Eyes palette, so stay tuned for that!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment