Saturday 31 May 2014

Brand Blurb: Stila


Lets move on to the products!

***


Best Products: 

In the Light Palette: $62
This was my every day palette for quite some time, and still use it almost every time I need a fancy smokey eye. I think some shadows are amazing (kitten and bare), and I would even buy them individually. The colour pay off and staying power is great, so this palette is 9/10 for me. 

All Over Shimmer Duo - Kitten: $32
I have used this almost every single day since I bought it. No other highlighter compares, or even comes close. I have to admit I do tend to use the paler side alone, but mixed together they are quite nice. I also can use the darker side alone, as more of a blush/highlighter hybrid. The reason I love them so much, apart from the beauty, staying power and pigmentation, is the fact I can chuck them on my eyes and have a complete look. This product is universal, and you need it in your collection now. 

Worst Products: 

Stila Smudge Stick: $32 (also comes inside In the Light Palette)

Now this isnt't necessarily a bad a product, it is just something I don't use at all. I have worked out that it's sole purpose is to be good at smudging above the lash line, which if you are quick enough it can do well. In saying that, it does not work well on the waterline, or pushed into the lash line, as it just melts off your face during the day, or rubs everywhere. 

In-between Products:

Stay All Day Concealer: $32

This correcting concealer, as it is thick, holds well and can really cover up anything going on under you eyes.  I would repurchase it, but if you have long nails the pot can be a bit annoying. I ended up with concealer under my nails all the time, which was a bit gross. 


***

I love Stila for their pigmentation and quality, and really look forward to trying more of their products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment