Wednesday 12 March 2014

Feb Favourites







Vintage Bike: This has gotten a lot use recently, and I love it! It is from Reid Cycles, and they have just released 8 new colours!

Nail Design Book: This was a gift for my birthday, and although I have only completed two deigns out of it, I love flicking through the pages for inspiration. 

Magic: This is a card game, which is quite nerdy. If you are not into card games this may not be your cup of tea! It is a bit of an expensive hobby but  Andrew, our friends and I all love! I get very competitive in fact!

Salad Lunch Box: This was a impulse purchase from Coles one day, and I think I have used it at least twice a week since. It holds everything you could need, and it is spill proof!

Smashbox Liquid Halo Foundation: This is a really nice light coverage foundation. It just takes the redness out of my skin and evens out my skin tone. Great to slap on in a hurry - which is me every day!

Stila Concealer: A very creamy and easy to blend concealer. It isn't cheap, but a little goes a long way. 

Stila Dual Highlighter: This is amazing! I use it on my cheek bones, on my eyelids, on my brow bone - anywhere and everywhere! I have definitely got my moneys worth, although I can tell the lighter side will run out first. 

Bourgeois Lip Crayon: This is ALWAYS in my hand bag. I know I mention them a million times a day, but they are just that great. I know want to try every lip crayon on the market...too bad it is 'no buy' month for me!

MAC Pink Pigeon: This is my go to 'cant be bothered' lip. If my face, hair, and under eye circles look shocking, as least this bright pink lip cheers things up. 

That is all for this month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment