Tuesday 4 February 2014

Products I Used Up: January


Here is a quick recap of all the products I used up this month, enjoy lovelies! 


Avalon Organics a Moisturizing Conditioner: I hated this at first, but after giving it a scene go when I pulled it out front he depths of my cupboard, it rocked really well. It truly is organic, not just using the word to be apart of the tend, it does a good job at softening and deltangling my mane. 


Schwarzkopf Daily Oil Elixir: This was an everyday product for me about a year ago, but it just doesn't gut it any more. It works okay at adding shine, but my dull, dry, frizzy hair needs an extreme oil. 


White Glo Express Whitening: This is getting binned as I couldn't get it to work. The whitening formula comes with a mouldable mouth gard, one which girls me just wouldn't mould. I think strips are a lot easier than this method so I don't think it is worth the $30 price tag. 


Chia Seed Watery Lotion: This is another products getting binned, it turned into a solid Ike I was away. The end product was far from watery, so I had no choice but to let it go. 


Clump Crusher by Lashblast: This did as it claimed, never clumped, but I don't think it did anything amazing for my lashes. My fuel didn't stay too long, and my lashes weren't overly volumised. If this was on sale I may pick it up, but it would never be my first choice. 


Maybelline Mega Plush: This held my curl a lot better, and did add some volume. Again nit the best mascara, but if you already have decent lashes this gives a good coating. 


Kate Somerville ExfoliKate: I really wanted to love this it leaves your skin so baby soft and clean.p, but it stung my face as though it was toxic acid. The pain was almost unbearable. I never left it in for the aprexomened time, and en after 1 second it lt like hell. I may try the sensitive versions in the future, because the results were outstanding. If you don't have sensitive skin I think this is 100% worth the rather hefty price tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment