Sunday 19 January 2014

Japan Haul: Clothing

I kind of went clothes crazy in japan. As well as all this I bought tights and socks, which I may end up doing a post on but I thought it was a bit boring. I wont go into too much detail as the picture says it all, Japanese fashion is adorable!

I also realized I forgot to take photos of a few things (for example my comic book leggings), but just imagine this is all I bought and I am not a clothing addict!


 
Cat jumper I got in Harajuku, it has bat wings and a crazy scalloped edge. Amazing. 


Wildfox jumper I got for...wait for it... $40AUD!!!! They are normally $200 so I loved picking this up at a second hand store. 


This jumper is from Monki, a shop which I kind of went crazy in, as you will see shortly. 

 

A vintage jumper I scored for $15.


A dress/jumper from H&M.


A shirt from Monki, which is transparent with a peplum.


A shirt from a random store in Harajuku, with collar detailing. 


The cutest collared shirt in the entire world. 
 

A $13 shirt from H&M. 


Another dress/jumper from H&M


This photo got TOTALLY washed out, it is burnt orange with blue and white striped lining.


Forever 21 pug jumper.


A catface dress from harajuku.


A cute shift dress I got in Kyoto. 


The bow jumper I got, and wore to Disneyland and felt cuter than minnie mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment