Monday 2 December 2013

Products I've Used Up: November


November was products crazy for me so grab some tea and prepare for a big one!

 

Versace Bright Crystal 
My go to perfume for the last few years, which I will be repurchasing in the duty free shop after my holiday. 


Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner 
The was a tester for an exfoliating toner, which I have to admit was too small too really give an opioj on. If anyone else has tried it can you please let me know how you got on with it!


Lush Dream Cream
This is my second or third tub of this, and I love it! Good for sensitive or problematic skin, or if you just like a lotion that will soak in super fast :)


Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub
I have mentioned this before but this did nothing for me. It was too runny to really do much, and even though it had beads they did not feel very abrasive on the skin. 


Michael Todd Honey and Oat Cleanser
I used this for maybe 6 months in total, it feels like forever since I had any other cleaner! It worked really a well as a gentle cleanser.  Since swapping cleanser I feel like my skin has not been as good (with a LOT of blemishes), but it could just take time to adjust to a new routine. If my skin doesn't improve shortly I will definitely reorder this. 


FaceShop Mung Bean Mask, Simple Wipes, Dental Flossers, Biore Nose Strips
We have a mix here. The mask I would not repurchase, it was full of cosmetic glitter rather than having any real brightening properties. The wipes work okay for the price, but aren't as moist or as moisturising as others I have tried. The dental flossers are great, and finally the nose strips which I repurchase ASAP!


Micheal Todd Intensive Eye Cream (depotted) 
I have already posted a full review of this but it was not great. I hated the packaging and the products really did nothing for my dark circles. 


Savy by DB Eyeshadow Trio
This was a cute, affordable eye trio.... Which I smashed. 


Clarisonic Gentle Head
This didn't do too much for my skin. I never went through a 'purging' stage, which makes me think my skin needs something stronger. Because of that I have since upraised to the blue head, which is exfoliating or strong or something like that. It's above Normal that's all I can remember. 


Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub
This was amazing! Really luxurious and spa like, as the name suggests. It leaves the skin very soft and smooth, and is perfect for removing fake tan. The heat just gives it that amazing feeling, which makes me want to purchase it over more standard scrubs. Try this, please. 


Formula 10.0.06 Mud Mask
This mask smelt amazing, but unfortunately the positives ends there. It stung on my skin, the bottle split open, and didn't do anything for breakouts or other problems of the skin. Do not recommend. 


Sanctuary Spa Thermal Detox Mask
This mask is amazing. Again I have already given this a full review, so I'll keep it brief. It worked very well in drawing the impurities out of my skin. It felt good. And it wasn't overly pricey. This is another skin care essential in my books. 


Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Scrub
This was a meh scrub. I know it's not all that good but I just prefer scrubs that feel like they are really scraping off a layer of skin. The beads in this were just gritty and small. Which also made them really difficult to get off. Half the time when you apply your foundation at least a dozen would still be all über your face. 


The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Bath and Shower Gel
This never really grabbed my attention. It worked out, smelt nice, but had nothing special going for it. 


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
This was my second bottle, but now that I am finally on to the 3rd I am starting to think I don't actually like this all that much. I used to love it, and it still is great for the price, but there just a few too many faults. It's oxidises like a butch. Literally turning a salmon colour on my face over time, not very appealing. It also takes FOREVER to blend. Finally, it never fully sets, four hours later I could wipe my brow, and take half the foundation off, setting powder or not. I think I need to venture out of the drugstore and see if a high end foundation can give me what I need. 


Clarisonic Gel Cleanser
Another tester size, this knee I pretty much wasted in order to use up. It did not work well with my clarisonic at all. No frothing meant it just dripped in your eyes a lot, which stings like a mother. 


Lush Big Liquid Shampoo, Celebrate Body Cream
Oh wow I loved both of these. I will probably do a lush haul with full reviews, but these are amazing. 


Michael Todd Hydration Boost Facial Serum
Finally we have reached the end of the epic post! This serum smelt nice, is organic, and comes in a cute pump bottle. But I can't say I saw any real affects to my skin. This could have been what was keeping my skin clear and is just didn't know, but I morning with a proper moisturiser this step is a bit gimmicky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment