Wednesday 11 December 2013

Off to Japan!

Hello Blog people!

Tomorrow I leave for my trip around Japan! I will be out of the country for 3 whole weeks, so blogging wont be possible. I want to enjoy my holiday, so I have scheduled some posts to go up while I am away, but unfortunately there wont be a post every day. 

On the plus side when I return I will do many posts explaining where we went, what we did and lots of hauls!

For now here are some pictures of Christmas in Japan that I found on Pinterest.

Christmas tree, Osaka, Japan  Travel Japan multicityworldtravel.com

Japan Christmas (AP Photo)

Ometesando, Japan  Christmas Week 2010

and KFC for a Traditional Japanese Christmas!

What facts about Japan do foreigners not believe until they come to Japan? Apparently KFC for Christmas dinner is a tradition.


I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and New Years, see you in 3 weeks!

:) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment