Friday 6 December 2013

Finally, the Naked Palette


Hello blog world!

So I did finally cave and buy the naked palette, but I was DEVISTATED; a mere 2 days after ordering it the naked 3 was released. I will be getting my hands on that (probably not until after I get back from Japan, as it is sold out) as soon as possible. The naked 3 has all the rosey tints my blue eyes love so much. I have taken a few snaps but probably wont do a full review, only because naked 3 is all everyone wants to hear about. Let me know if I should still do make up menu or something similar using this palette.

Do any of you plan on getting the Naked 3? Let me know!


2 comments:

  1. Great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am replying really late (I was in Japan when you posted it) but I love your blog.

    I started following you on bloglovin :)

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete