Monday 11 November 2013

Nars Palette: Adult Content



This is a brief look into the Limited Edition  'Adult Content' Palette By Nars. It comes with four cheek products, 2 blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter. The shades are as follows Zen (bronzer), Miss Liberty (highlighter) Desire (blush) and Deep Throat (blush). All swatches are below. 

The packaging is a good size for travelling, however the small size of Zen means it only works as a contour not a bronzer. When I tried to stick my big fluffy bronzer blush in, half of Desire mixed in. I didn't really enjoy smearing bright pink on my forehead. 

I love the highlight shade, and all are super pigmented. 

I may do a further review when I use them more, but I just wanted to get this out before it sold out!






L-R: Zen, Miss Liberty, Desire and Deep Throat. 

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment