Tuesday 17 September 2013

50 Random Facts Tag:

Here are my 50 Random Facts:

1. I have an Applied Science Degree (in Psychology)
2. I have no blood-related cousins on my Mother's side
3. I have lived in the same house my entire life
4. My primary school and high school shared on oval
5. I had a pet rabbit when I was 4, who died when I was about 5
6. I also had a pet hermit crab, who was eaten by my brother hermit crab
7. I teach tap dance
8. I have danced for 10 years
9. I have 5 Aunts on my Fathers side
10. I was put in excelled math group in primary school, which I hated

11. I first dyed my hair when I was 14
12. I bite my nails
13. I wore make-up for the first time when I was 10
14. I always painted my ring finger a different colour as a kid because it is my 'nicest/longest' nail
15. I have a pair of hightop converse that I have owned for 9 years
16. I used used to be forced to wear my brothers hand-me-downs
17. My mum nicknamed me "Manda Panda"
18. I have also been nicknamed Mandy-moo and Slypig
19. I hate it when people call me Mandy
20. I was really short as a kid


21. I went through a wombat obsessed phase
22. I was chased by a wild wombat, the phase then stopped
23. I had a massive hello kitty collection, which is now much smaller but still in existence
24. I love the colour yellow
25. I prefer savory food to sweet food
26. My favourite cake as a kid was English tea cake
27. I rarely drink fizzy drink
28. I am always dehydrated
29. I have one big toe that bends slightly to the right
30. I always wanted to be a fashion designer as a kid

31. I have had 7 different jobs to date
32. I won an award for textiles in my final year of high school
33. I am horrible at drawing
34. I hate bananas but force myself to eat them occasionally
35. I love pink lady apples
36. I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol
37. I think I look more like my dad than my mum
35. I met my bf when I was 18 
36. I am a naturally messy person
37. I rarely wash my hair more than twice a week
38. I have anxiety which can make me not see my friends for weeks
39. I have trouble saying 'I love you' to people (it can take years)
40. My bestfriend is the first person I remember saying "I love you" to me :)

41. I had really bad acne in high school
42. I only fake tan about 3 times a year
43. I love disney and its all I watched as a kid
44. I was always the boy when playing pretend with my friends
45. I have really bad stage fright, which has mildly improved with dancing
46. I get easily scared
47. I cry a lot
48. I am easily excited
49. If it were possible I would live off cheese and salami
50. My dream is to live in the country with a kitten and puppy

This was actually I lot harder than I thought it would be. I hope you enjoy these 50 facts, bye lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. So nice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you :)
    Your blog is so much nicer than mine!
    Cant wait to read some of your amazing posts
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete